Burke Chiropractic, Your Trusted Chiropractor in Smyrna, GA
Are you suffering from mild or severe pain? Have you been ignoring your pain, and it's becoming worse day by day? You need the service of a qualified chiropractor to identify the cause of your pain and implement the right treatment procedures. At Burke Chiropractic, we are your reliable family chiropractor for patients in Smyrna, Kennesaw, and surrounding areas. Regardless of your age, disability, or health status, our experienced chiropractor will not only treat you but also follow up to ensure you receive a full recovery. Our chiropractic care involves three phases:
Phase 1: Relief Care
During this phase, our chiropractor will implement strategies to reduce your pain. For this reason, expect the pain to go away even if your condition persists. In many cases, you'll see some change after a few pain management visits.
Phase 2: Corrective Care
Corrective care goes a long way to restore your health by correcting the areas with problems. Depending on your condition, this process may take several treatment sessions for optimal results.
Phase 3: Wellness Care
Even after a full recovery, routine chiropractic care is critical in ensuring your body retains proper function. Wellness care ensures that your condition is monitored to enhance the healing process.
Chiropractic Techniques We Provide Our Patients
- Spinal decompression: This involves stretching and adjusting the spine using a traction table and other devices
- Physiotherapy: This helps patients recover from injuries. Techniques include cryotherapy, moist heat therapy, mechanical traction, among others
- Corrective exercises: Patients are provided with blueprint exercises to help them enhance their physical abilities
- Lifestyle advice: We teach patients how to live a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle by avoiding certain activities that may impair their health.
- Nutritional counseling: We have structured nutritional programs to help patients maintain a balanced diet.
- Massage therapy: Through this therapy, we offer a conservative treatment approach that seeks to relieve muscle pain, reduce swelling, and help in recovery.
- Postural screening: This is done to reveal critical health information related to your spine and help our chiropractor implement the appropriate treatment procedures.
Your Care Is in Our Hands
Every human being deserves a pain-free life. At Burke Chiropractic, we care about your physical health and quality of life. This is why we offer quality chiropractic care to our patients, ensuring their smooth journey to recovery. Physical pain can cause a lot of discomforts and may affect your daily life if left untreated. Whether you need a personal injury chiropractor or a family chiropractor, our professionals at Burke Chiropractic are ready to help patients in Smyrna, Kennesaw, or surrounding areas find the relief they need. Contact us at 678-861-6806 to book your chiropractic appointment or to learn more about how we can help you live pain-free.